Жилая и коммерческая недвижимость
Красота и здоровье
Сеть фитнес-клубов Crocus Fitness
Restaurants by Emin Agalarov
Рестораны в Москве и Московской области
Рестораны в Санкт-Петербурге
E. Agalarov, First Vice President of Crocus Group
Emin Agalarov was born in Baku, Azerbaijan, on 12 December, 1979.
Education: graduated from Marymount Manhattan College, New York City, with a thesis on Business Management in Finances.
- In 2001, was appointed Commercial Director of Crocus Group.
- In 2012, was appointed Vice President of Crocus Group.
- In 2014, was appointed First Vice President of Crocus Group.
Supervises a number of projects, including:
- VEGAS shopping centres with the 480,000 m² VEGAS Kashirskoye shosse, the 285,000 m² VEGAS Crocus City and the 286,872 m² VEGAS Kuntsevo
- Restaurants by Crocus Group with over 45 restaurants: Nobu restaurants, Zafferano modern Baku cuisine restaurants, Edoko Japanese sushi-bar restaurants, Rose Bar restaurants, Forte Bello Italian cuisine restaurants, Backstage and Shore House restaurants, U DyaDi Maksa (in collaboration with Maksim Fadeev), Ryumka Vodki and LESNOY (in collaboration with Grigory Leps), Fish Box, etc
- Crocus City Mall
- Crocus Fashion Retail with monobrand boutiques: Isabel Marant, John Varvatos, TARDINI, Santoni, Le Silla, CASADEI, ARTIOLI, CESARE PACIOTTI, SERGIO ROSSI, DeNoVo, Capri Cashmere, U-BOAT watches, G-Star RAW, as well as Crocus Multibrand and Crocus Stock boutiques
- concert halls, such as Crocus City Hall and Vegas City Hall
- the Sea Breeze Resort development project in Nardaran, Azerbaijan
- Crocus City Oceanarium
- Crocus Fitness clubs
- BOXCITY, a network of multipurpose venues from modular shippping containers
- the ZHARA holding: ZHARA TV channel, ZHARA energy drink, Zhara Music label (in collaboration with Bahtiar Aliev), the monthly ZHARA magazine, Zhara FM radio station, music awards, and a series of entertainment events, Сrocus TV, the weekly OK magazine
Emin Agalarov is the organiser of the annual international ZHARA music festival in Baku, Azerbaijan, created in 2016 together with Grigory Leps, Meritorious Artist of Russia, and Sergey Kozhevnikov, founder of Russkoye Radio and Golden Gramophone Awards. The festival has been touring various cities and countries since 2019. Being a businessman, Emin Agalarov also follows a career in music, performing as Emin. His songs are aired on TV and radio in Russia and beyond. He gives concerts around the world. Emin Agalarov holds prestigeous national and international music awards, including the World Music Awards, Golden Gramophone Awards, Muz-TV Awards, and many others.
Not married, has four children.